New Service Installs
Before and After Track Lighting
Some Safety Tips:
- Replace Smoke Detector Batteries at every daylight savings time change.(2x's a year)
- Use Surge Protectors on Electronic and Computer Equipment.
- Use Proper Extension cords rated for the amperage you are using.
- Never overload an outlet or powerstrip with too many appliances.
- Before attempting anything with electric, make sure circuit breakers are off. (Household current can kill or seriously injure you)
New! Some Pictures of Current and Past Projects, Before & After Photos, etc.
Recessed Kitchen Lighting
Recessed lighting is a light plan in which the light fixtures are installed directly into a hollow portion or opening in a ceiling. It is also known as downlight, pot light, and can light. Recessed light is used in many kitchens as they adapt to different lighting functions.
Residential - Commercial - Industrial